“But we will devote ourselves to prayer and the ministry of the word.” – Acts 6:4
At BFC we are committed to putting Acts 6:4 into daily practice, both personally and corporately. We invite you to join us as we practice “Spirit led, Scripture fed, worship-based prayer.” Want to become involved?
- Tuesdays @ 6:00 PM – On site and ZOOM
- Thursdays @ 6:30 AM – ZOOM only.
- Monthly – 9:00 AM every first Saturday @ BFC – Focused on our Growth Challenge initiative.
- Check this page regularly for specific prayer opportunities listed below!
Want to attend one of the meetings via ZOOM? Click the button!
Submit Your Prayer Requests
Need prayer right away? You are invited to submit your prayer requests or praise reports below. Your requests will be forwarded to the church prayer team, and you will be contacted if any clarification is needed.
1. Linda Liers' husband, George, is on hospice care at home. Pray for evident proof that George is saved.
2. Christopher Malave is asking that the gentlemen & staff of 2nd Chance Ministries be "suffocated" in prayer.
Chuck's condition has continued to decline. The family asks for your prayers: That God's will be done expeditiously. Thanks for holding Chuck, Marion, Lois, Lynn, and Laura up in prayer.
We have learned that Chuck Hershelman has been admitted to Advent Health, Sebring, and is under observation. Pray for Chuck and Marion at this time. Your prayers are appreciated.
We have received word that Arden Gilmer passed to heaven yesterday.
Please remember wife, Ann, in prayer.
Mrs. Ann Gilmer
1237 Thomas Dr
Ashland OH 44805
1. Pray for Dick, Gena & Rocky who are having health challenges
2. Larry Weatherwax (Nancy) who just returned to Sebring, is hospitalized at Advent Health with a kidney/bladder infection & possible pneumonia. He is still recovering from back surgery
Please be in prayer for Travis Turner (Kelsey) at Advent Health undergoing testing to determine why his blood pressure is low.
1. The valve replacement for Care Morris (Jim) is not behaving correctly. She will have her heart shocked today at Highlands Regional Hospital. Pray the procedure works as it should.
2. Charlie Cullins (Tammy) is still hospitalized from a fall & other health issues.
Good Morning -- Jim Butt met Jesus face-to-face @11:50pm last night 🙏 ... no more pain,
There will be a memorial service in Maine - condolences to:
Michael & Bonnie Butt
9 Treasure Ln
Windham ME 04062-4197