“But we will devote ourselves to prayer and the ministry of the word.” – Acts 6:4
At BFC we are committed to putting Acts 6:4 into daily practice, both personally and corporately. We invite you to join us as we practice “Spirit led, Scripture fed, worship based prayer.” Want to become involved?
- Tuesdays @ 6:00 PM – On site and ZOOM
- Thursdays @ 6:30 AM – ZOOM
- Monthly – 9:00 AM every first Saturday @ BFC – Focused on our Growth Challenge initiative.
- Check this page regularly for specific prayer opportunities listed below!
Want to attend one of the meetings via ZOOM? Click the button!
Submit Your Prayer Requests
Need prayer right away? You are invited to submit your prayer requests or praise reports below. Your requests will be forwarded to the church prayer team, and you will be contacted if any clarification is needed.
1. Bobbie Graham's daughter, Terri, has been admitted to the hospital in Atlanta with chest pains. Your prayers are appreciated.
2. Terry and Tammy Ault will be traveling to Colorado later this week to attend the services for Sabrina in Colorado (Tammy/Terry Ault's daughter-in-law) who passed away. Prayers for husband, children & extended family are appreciated. They would appreciate your prayers for strength during this difficult time.
Suzanne Sheraden's brother-in-law, Larry, will be home 2 weeks to rest then have a bone marrow biopsy to determine if more chemo is needed. Looking toward a bone marrow transplant. Please keep praying - prayers work.
1. Linda Boyd's brother-in-law, Victor: a heart cath found blockage 90% and 100%. He may need a by-pass - pray for wisdom for doctors & peace for Victor & wife, Diane
2 .Marcia Stephenson is being admitted to Highlands Regional Hospital for a UTI - your prayers for Marcia & husband, Hap, are appreciated
We received news that Sabrina in Colorado (Tammy/Terry Ault's daughter-in-law) passed away yesterday. Prayers for husband, children & extended family are appreciated.
Caroline Smith update. She walked the hall, sat up in a chair, no more abdominal pain & is tolerating clear liquids. Prayers for continued healing so she can go home - thank you so much - you are appreciated. Visitors are allowed 10 am to 4 pm Advent Health Room 304
Barbie Sipos would appreciate prayer for her upcoming surgery. And she is starting a non-profit shelter for women & children
Praise: Mike Maynard had a recent scan & aspiration done at Moffitt (kidney tumor removal 1 yr ago). Results show no signs of cancer, will recheck again in December. Praising the Lord for His hand of healing !
Prayer: Caroline Smith's white blood cell count has risen again, please pray for wisdom for the hospital medical staff. Pray for Caroline's mental & spiritual health as well as her physical strength.
Praying safe travels for the Korea team in Alaska and God’s divine blessings and His Will be done as they are being His hands & feet extended to reach lives for His glory.
Please pray for Mandy Watson (Trish Johns' daughter). She is at Moffitt for treatment of a serious condition.