“But we will devote ourselves to prayer and the ministry of the word.” – Acts 6:4
At BFC we are committed to putting Acts 6:4 into daily practice, both personally and corporately. We invite you to join us as we practice “Spirit led, Scripture fed, worship based prayer.” Want to become involved?
- Tuesdays @ 6:00 PM – On site and ZOOM
- Thursdays @ 6:30 AM – ZOOM
- Monthly – 9:00 AM every first Saturday @ BFC – Focused on our Growth Challenge initiative.
- Check this page regularly for specific prayer opportunities listed below!
Want to attend one of the meetings via ZOOM? Click the button!
Submit Your Prayer Requests
Need prayer right away? You are invited to submit your prayer requests or praise reports below. Your requests will be forwarded to the church prayer team, and you will be contacted if any clarification is needed.
Please pray for Carmen Dolce's daughter, Francis, struggling with depression.
Suzie Sheraden requested pray for God's healing touch for a leg wound. Suzie is at home and started an IV to fight infection.
Thank you all for the faithful prayers.
Prayers for our nieces & nephews, their mother past away today and is no longer suffering from cancer. She’s whole and in the presence of our Heavenly Father.
1. Jerry Bateman's niece's son, Caden, age 13, is home with COVID. Pray the two younger siblings & Mom don't catch it also
2 Laura Griffin's brother-in-law, Daniel Payne, is in PCU at Advent Health fighting COVID & having quite a battle
3. Update: Pat Edwards' surgery went well & she is in rehab at Vero Beach. Billy is staying with his daughter in Vero Beach while Pat is rehabbing.
To send a card mail to his daughter's address:
Pat & Billy Edwards
C/O Marcia Peterson
6775 37th St
Vero Beach FL 32966
Asking for your prayer for my brother n law Daniel Payne. He is in PCU at Advent fighting Covid pneumonia and having quite the battle. Thank you!
1. Janann Fine (a new attendee) is asking prayer for her 4 weeks of chronic hives & swelling with no answers.
2. Jayde Wisner (on-line watcher) is asking prayer for her Nana who is hospitalized with COVID in Arkansas
2nd Chance Ministry (a substance abuse center) attendees are thankful that they can worship with us
Please lift up Pat & Billy Edwards in prayer. Pat is in a lengthy surgery to repair either a broken femur or hip. Pat's sister, Ann, is with her now in Ft. Pierce. Billy's daughter has come over to stay with him here in Sebring.
Howard Cooke has gone home to be with the Lord. Pray for Doreen (wife) and April (daughter) as they grief the loss of their loved one. Send condolences to the addresses below.
126A Highland Street
Manchester, CT 06040-5637
224 Swallow Avenue
Sebring, FL 33870-6739
1. The mother of Clint Culverhouse has passed. Please pray for family members left behind
2. Pastor Charlie Snell (Penny Ogg's father) has passed - the family has lost two daughters (one of them was Penny) and now the father recently - your prayers are appreciated
Please pray for Marlene Rafferty's great niece, Lorelei, who is battling a kidney disease. She is not yet 2 years old and will be on dialysis and eventually need a kidney transplant, by age 5. Pray for the family and doctors to have wisdom and comfort.
Donna Ritenour requests prayer for a blockage in one of her heart valves. She is to be checked next week and is feeling much anxiety. Prayer for healing and peace is appreciated.